<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Interesting game here. Thanks to some interesting pinch hitting decisions I ended up with the following infield in the 9th inning of a game where I was leading 6-3.

In the top of the 9th Tino Martinez pinch hit for my SS Pokey Reese. Instead of inserting Menechino in at SS ( he had the day off). The computer did the following...put Menechino in for Loretta at 2nd base, moved Koskie from 3rd to SS (where he has no defensive rating) and then put Tino Martinez in at 3rd base (again no defensive rating at that position and despite the fact that normal starting 3rd baseman Ramierez was on the bench). I guess the computer takes those days off very literally. I held on to win 6-5 with only Meninchino getting a defensive chance in the 9th....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?