<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

We're getting close! Let's talk about what we have to do to get the games started. I've entered all of the picks so far into the Diamond Mind program. First I'd like you to check your team roster here and make sure I have your team in correctly. Let me know if I made any errors - unfortunately I can't help you with any errors you may have made :-).

Now to the most complicated part of this whole deal, the manager profile. I have set up the Manager Profile page. I had the program generate it's idea of a good manager profile. Go there and check out your team. I have some instructions on the page about what you need to do to make changes. We all have most of our teams together so we can be working the important parts of this now. Ideally I'd like to get the completed changes back the day after your final pick so we can get the games going.

DMB 9 has a nice new web site generator so the reports will be much better this year. I'm going to work on a boxscore RSS feed for each team, because I want one for me, but I need to figure out the best way to do it. I'm also working on a feed for the Mariners. I'll let you know how that goes.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this stuff. You can post them here so that last years players can help me answer with their perspective.

Thanks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?