<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Okay, I admit it: I have no earthly clue of what I am doing (Hello, Tim Hudson in the third round!).
The last few rounds, I have been trying to build up my defense so when I lose all of my games, I can at least (hopefully) keep those losses in single digits.

I nabbed Geoff Jenkins with a 4e23 in left field to replace Manny Ramirez with a dreaded 2e209. I don't really know how this is going to pan out but as any Red Sox fan can tell you, watching a pop-up flyball headed to Manny is certainly an adenture! Jenkins nearly hit 30 homers last year (27) and at least gives me another leftie so its not entirely a lost out when he's at the plate.

Of course this all ASSUMING that defense matters. If anything else, I am still better than my beloved Royals. Which, sadly, is not saying very much.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?