<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

I've started filling out my manager profile (obviously players 24 & 25 aren't going to see much playing time for Oh No).

Manager Tendencies. The computer picked Neutral for everything. What are the potential values?

I also asked Mike to ask the folks at Diamond Mind what happens if you set your team up so that every player is on target for 162 games played? Does the sim engine care about "rest". Do we need to put utility players in place to keep our guys "fresh"?

I'm also trying to figure out if I can do what I want to do with defensive replacements. I want to have a late inning defensive replacement at SS and have my starting SS slide over to 2nd base and pull my no range, no hands second sacker onto some pine riding. ( I guess I'll never truly forget the '86 World Series even with the redemption of 2004). I'm hoping that by setting up Reese as a defensive replacement for Menechino at SS and settingup Menechino as a defensive replacement for Walker at 2B the computer will do the right thing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?