<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

Finally! I've played the first two series of games. Here is the stats site. I'll be two series the night before every weekday. An explanation about the standings page. In order to have the schedule come out to 162 games I had to make two division with teams in each division playing one more game with each other than the other division. I just took the random draft order and put the first seven teams in one division. Unfortunately I don't have any control over the web reporting so it thinks there are two division for playoff purposes. There are not. The teams with the four best records will make the playoffs. The best thing to look at is the wildcard standings since it has all the teams on one list.

If you have any changes you'd like to make just send me an email. You can trade players between each other which would be fun. You can also sign free agents (undrafted players). Just let me know who you want, who you want to drop, and give me an updated profile.

Yes I am working on team boxscore RSS feeds - I desperately want them for myself. I'll let you know when they're ready.

Let me know if you have any questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?