<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I can't take it anymore! I'm making a Commissioner's decision that the draft be only 24 rounds! Team rosters can still be 25 players deep. When you submit your Managers profile if there is a player you would like to add to your team just add him and let me know in the email you send me with the updated report. The players will go on a first-come-first-severed basis. If someone has already taken yours I'll let you know and you can get someone else.

This means when Team Awesome picks their 24 round pick the draft is over - but I don't have a nice way to stop it so Jeff, just don't pick again when it asks you to. I hope no one is too upset by this - I just really want to get the games started.

OK, so if you have already drafted your 24 player, please get working on you manager profiles. You can find your template here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?