<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

ROUND SIX
My pick: Aubrey Huff.
Why I made this pick: Position eligibility is key here. With an EqA of .297, Huff is good, but not the best available. However, he qualifies at third base, right field and first base -- all positions I need. This allows me to get a lefty slugger and take the best available player at multiple positions in later rounds.

Best value of the round: Craig Wilson, at least based on offense. The last catcher-eligible player that can really mash, the mulleted wonder may or may not give back a few runs behind the dish. Now if he'd only heed the late Wesley Willis' musical exhortation.

Biggest surprise: Frank Menechino. Middle infield is thin, but I would have rather taken Mark Bellhorn, who went later. Of course, what do I know? At least the league has one Jeff who knows what he's doing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?