<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

I've got all the manager profiles and I'm working through them. It's taking a bit longer than I thought. Added to that is I have to address the playing time issue that some of you have asked about. Yes, those numbers at the bottom of the form appear to be chokes on playing time designed to give the players a "realistic" amount of playing time compared to what they did in 2003. That, of course, will not work for our league. I'm going to remove all the chokes from all the players so the can play as much as the manager deems necessary (and no, there is no easy way to do this...I have to right-click each player and fill out a dialog - ugh). I'll definitely be ready to start Monday morning so look for the first game updates then.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?