<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I have 7 out of 10 manager profiles so far. I'm going to start entering the data tonight. I'll start the games as soon as I can.

I plan on running three series every weekday. This should be about 6 times speed so we should get through the regular season in about a month. Then the top four teams will have best-of-seven playoff rounds.

If you'd like to make trade, both managers need to send me confirmation and updated manger profiles. You can also trade with the undrafted "free agent" pool. You can do this on a player for player basis. Again just send me what you want to do and your updated profile. Free agents will be distributed on a first come-first served basis.

When the games start I'll activate the League Stats link on the league web site. The general league stats will be there. Your team page will have links to the boxscores of all your teams games.

Let me know if you have any questions.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?